1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DMS4 Lite or Matrix Infinity or Swap?

Discussion in 'PS2 - Hardware boot discussion' started by NolanNln, Aug 10, 2007.

1. NolanNln

NolanNln Member

I am very new to modchips so I was looking for some opinions. I want to get my ps2 modded and I dont know what the best modchip to get is. I have no idea about installing one myself so I found a place that offers installation along with the modchip.

They offer either the DMS4 Lite or the Matrix Infinity modchip.

I read what they had to say about each but I need some thoughts from people who actually know.

Which one should I get???

Also, while i have come across this site that offers the installation, i have only found this one site (http://www.modchipstore.com/Playstation-2-Official-DMS4-Lite-Pro-Mod-Chip-Installation-Servi-16164.html#top).

If anyone knows any where else that offers installation or thinks that i should get a completely different modchip all together please let me know, as i am by no means fixed on this certain site and mod chip(s).

Another thing, i've been reading around and seen talk about getting a swap instead of using modchips, swap magic? something like that.

Is there any benfits from doing the swap instead of getting an actually chip?

Or is it better to just get a chip?

Any and all help is appreciated.

Nolan

Last edited: Aug 11, 2007
  2. NolanNln

NolanNln Member

oops

Last edited: Aug 11, 2007
  3. NolanNln

NolanNln Member

anybody?

4. OmriSama

OmriSama Regular member

Crystal Chip 2.0

5. NolanNln

NolanNln Member

Do you know if i can get that installed?

Or is it only self installation?