1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DMS4 online?

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Hack_Zero, Apr 5, 2007.

1. Hack_Zero

Hack_Zero Regular member

Haha.. my first thread here, but I was wondering If there was any way to get the DMS4 online? I know that the Crystal chip gos online with the hacked firmware, is there anyway to maybe cross the firmware or something? x.x

I really need to get online, and my modchip's case comes in tommarow.. I've got V12 ps2, iunno if it makes a difference at all lol

Anyways, my Modchip's installed, and that last piece should come in tommarow.. Once everything's worked out and my PS2 is back together, what should I start with? >_>

2. steimy

steimy Active member

you need to patch the game before you burn it to play online usually. And i hope with a V12 you also got a laser fix installed with that chip. If not you could be very sorry in the very near future.

Personally PS2 online with back up games was too much of a hassle so i have never tried it with my DMS4 Pro (i just bought a modded Xbox instead). Sine my Xbox can play backups online (not through live but other programs like Xlink Kai and XBconnect) without patching or anything special, and can play them online from the hard drive.

3. Hack_Zero

Hack_Zero Regular member

If i've already got the DMS4, how do I go about getting the laser fix? >_>

4. steimy

steimy Active member

you have to get one soldered in.
    They are usually under $10
    some names i know are Sub Zero Fix, Noe Fix, Sommone Laser fix

5. Hack_Zero

Hack_Zero Regular member