1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DMS4 Pro

Discussion in 'PS2' started by E20, Apr 9, 2005.

1. E20

E20 Member

Ok, I just bought a Pre-modded (DMS4Pro) Slim PSTwo. Now I've tried several guides on how to burn games I've used up about 6 DVD-R's and 2 DVD+R's I've used the following programs to burn them:
    DVD Decrypter
    RecordNow MAX
    Alcohol 120%
    and they all get the same red screen message:

Please insert a Playstation or Playstation 2 Disc

Now, I'm starting to wonder if they company I ordered it from; did they really mod my PS2 or did I just get jipped and paid $316 bucks for a $150 dollar PS2, so does anybody know how to check if your Slim PSTwo is acutally modded without opening up the Slim PSTwo. Also the company I ordered it from they forgot to give me an 8.5V AC adapter which is requried to start the Slim PSTwo unlike a regular PS2 and I also ordered a Memory Card for $20 bucks and they didn't send that either I called them about it and they said they'd ship it out and it should be here by this Tuesday. I hope

Here is the site I ordered it from:
    http://www.chipdealers.com

and here is the product I ordered:
    http://www.chipdealer.com/usa/product.php?productid=16137&cat=249&page=1

2. dvernor

dvernor Member

When you turn on your PS2 hold the square button down, it should say in the corner DMS4 disabled, if not, then it is not modded or there may be a solder that has come off.

Does it play originals fine?

3. ntwin98

ntwin98 Member

why did you pay so much the price is only 280.00

4. steimy

steimy Active member

actuall the price is about right, mine was $315 with tax and shipping costs.

have you gotten the ToxicOS V0.2 yet? If not get it, burn it to a CD and put it in the PS2. It will flash the DMS4 pro so that you will be able to load back ups without a boot disc like Swap Magic.
    Do original games work on it?

and yes there is a newer flash called ToxicOS v0.3 but they are still working out the bugs on that one so i do not suggest you get it yet.
    and it is not the Toxic Bios, it is ToxicOS V0.2

Last edited: Apr 12, 2005