1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DNAS ERROR (-402) MODCHIP DETECTIION

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by amd787, Sep 30, 2004.

1. amd787

amd787 Guest

hi i have magic 3 modchip and dnas (-402) is my error so how can i byoass it or how can i fix this error i cant even play my original games online or my back-up copies

2. azn_kda

azn_kda Regular member

you won't be able to play online because of DNAS detect that you have a modchip. U can still play online games if the game doesn't have DNAS. But I heard you can by pass the detection but with certain modchip.

3. amd787

amd787 Guest

thx man do u know were i can purchase that chip OR what it called buy y is it i can play original games
    like it stupid , do u know how to disable the magic 3 modchip by and chance my email is greek_stylz_bro@hotmail.com this is my friends email just add him or something and i talk 2 u from his email thx man if u could help me futher... :)

4. PupDog44

PupDog44 Regular member

5. amd787

amd787 Guest

thank you for your help i can finally get in so apparntly there no way i can play online with ma chip activated even tho ma games have all the id codes and stuff on them