1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DNAS error 611

Discussion in 'PS2' started by brobs907, Feb 6, 2005.

1. brobs907

brobs907 Member

WHAT THE HELL!!! I have played ps2 online for almost 2 years now and all of a sudden I am starting to get this error message. I can't play at all. I've tried power cycling my modem in all types of ways... I've tried different cords and reconnecting the network adapter and hard drive. What is happening?? please help me someone!!!! SONY DOESN"T KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING
    please help thanks
    Brian

2. romulad

romulad Member

hey. I have the same problem! DNAS stops me all the time on most of my online games. Im also trying to figure out wat is happening. If u want i will notify you when i have an answer. In the meantime just keep turning your Ps2 on and off and trying it again. If u get any answers soon please tell me how i can stop mine from doing that. P.S. what game isnt getting online because i have a problem with a game called Monster Hunter.

3. romulad

romulad Member

i have a new answer. If all of ur games dont work, than i cant help u with that. But if some work easily(this is what ive been doing) connect with them and then play a little bit. Then immediaty quit the game when ur finished. Switch to the game u want 2 work, and it should get pass DNAS easily.

4. carlitob

carlitob Regular member

This worked for a friend of mine. Your netwrok config file might be corrupted. go into your memory card and deleta all system files. re-create and you should be good to go.

5. crimson_x

crimson_x Member

um this is a bit noobish but how did u set up your ps2 online cos mine won't work, i got broadband and also the new slimline also the network disc but everytime i follow the set up on the disc a message all ways comes up saying 'couldn t bring up connection'