1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DNAS Patch

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by XNikoX, Mar 24, 2005.

1. XNikoX

XNikoX Guest

I tried to go to ps2nfo.com and it wont go there. I been there for 5 days no wi can download there program to get my backups online. Except today the site will not open. Is any one eles having this problem today?

2. joe33333

joe33333 Guest

It's down for me as well. At first I thought it was only me because I couldn't find any other discussions about it.

3. squizzle

squizzle Active member

I guess they're upgrading their server. I see GT4 has had quite an impact for them.

I don't like that site personally. People are assholes there and don't really help your problem. Especially if you're a newbie.

4. Prize99

Prize99 Regular member

yeah it seems to be down. Also is it just me or are u guys banned like every other day from that site without even doing anything? Its messed up! Also if somone needs the files for online backup play I have them PM me.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2005
  5. XNikoX

XNikoX Guest

Hey Prize99 i need the files. Can you email them to me... Thanks a lot.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2005
  6. Cytrik

Cytrik Member

www.ps2nfo.com is/were having problems with some physical hardware issues. It said it at the main page.

7. squizzle

squizzle Active member

everybody except me is getting banned, and I'm probably the only one who doesn't care about getting banned from there. I only signed up for the online backup thing, and they put a 5 day hold time on your first post. What are they doing, a background check? Am I buying a gun? They must think they're God's gift to the internet or something.