1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DNAS STUFF and ID DISK

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by Elway3212, Jan 6, 2005.

1. Elway3212

Elway3212 Member

i found a post with this info
    "Hey i found away how to not get your ps2 banned, if you have a normal ps2 online game you can keep using that same id code on every online game you get, trust me it works" Is this true or not? i´ve read a lot of threads and i understand that you always need the id from the game you are backing up, you can´t use another game id (lord of the rings for example) to use within (madden 2005) ? also, another question (sorry im a newbie this is new to me) 2 persons can´t play with the same id at the same time right? thanks, sorry for any inconvenience

2. jonjakjam

jonjakjam Regular member

1. Yes, you can use the same ID for ALL your games. It does not have to be the same game (example you can use ID from LOTR with madden05 and vice versa) you get it now?

2. If 2 or more people go online with same ID = BAN!

3. teggy

teggy Regular member

I am not being funny, but I am 100% sure that I have seen posts on this very forum saying that one ID(to rule them all... ???) for all games, has failed for some games. Don't ask which thread or who posted it, but I have told that to a few people so if you can clarify that one ID will defo work for all games.

Cheers.