1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

do i go with 3.52 m33 or 3.40 oe-a im not sure???

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by austin420, Aug 16, 2007.

1. austin420

austin420 Member

ok well i asked be4 which custom i should use and i got multiple answers some saying 3.40 oe-a and then others saying 3.52 m33. i dont know what these custom firmwares wil do or how to upload them and whihc one is better. i just want a custom firmware that i can get these cool backrounds with cool icons and sounds and to be able to play like 50 games on my memory stick. i need a final answer because i dont know whihc to choose. all help will be appreciated. thx

2. DEVINRL

DEVINRL Regular member

hey.. you dont need to be making threads like these.. why dont you start off by searching for this kind of thread.. they have a lot already.. there both really good.. and since your a newbie.. your not going to be messing with the hardcore stuff that can mess up your psp.. jsut focus on downgrading and upgrading.. you can look for that on here too

3. austin420

austin420 Member

you cant just tell me which one is better to use???

4. austin420

austin420 Member

nvm im at 3.40 oe-a right noe and now i need to no how to get the games and the cool backrounds and all the icons with cool noises and stuff.can someone help?

5. tupac_2nd

tupac_2nd Member

Read bro! There are tons of useful info on how to mod your PSP (homebrew, games, icons ect.). For Games just put the .iso gamefile into "x:/ISO" the ISO folder should already be there so just copy and paste.

6. atreyu187

atreyu187 Member

M33's 3.52-2 FTW!!! it has the official ISO loader and that means no need for a UMD again, hence saving that precious PSP laser. It also has pops station loader with multiple FW choices, so a 200% better chance of running that one or two PSXPSP games that don't run. A option to formatt your FLASH1 in case error's or if you want to speed up hpw fast those XMB's for homebrew load, it's kinda like clearing your cache. They have also included all of the patches from 3.51 in two update's instead of seven, lol. The second update is just the Sony ISO loader and the POPS plugin's and take like 2 minutes to install both.

7. wolfcav92

wolfcav92 Regular member

sup everyone my quest. is sorta related i have no idea where to get the update file i need to go to 3.50 so i can use lumines to downgrade my psp withit is at 3.11 fw right now i need that file and where i can get the downgrader file also and lastly the 3.40 o-e-a file any help is greatly appreciated ty.

8. kikzm33z

kikzm33z Regular member

3.40OE-A...I would've chosen 3.52M33 but there team name is so...weird.Why couldn't they make like FE3 Hazkerz or something!Not only do I not like M33 for there name,but I don't like them because they make me feel they're taking over Dark_AleX.Oh yeah,when the PSP Slim comes out 3.60 will come out.Whoever can hack the FW first then I'll choose.But if I could mail M33,i would tell them to change their name to something cooler.Sorry if this message was off-topic or doesn't make sense.Thanks for reading my message anyway :).

Last edited: Aug 25, 2007