1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do i need a crossover cable with this setup?

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by DaiLLeZt, Mar 13, 2005.

1. DaiLLeZt

DaiLLeZt Member

I have my Cable modem connected to my computer with a USB cable and my xbox connected to the modem with an Ethernet cable. It works just fine while playin Xbconnect. Would i be able to use when i soft mod my xbox?

2. Khant

Khant Guest

ok listen" if you want to know how to burn xbox games.
    1) is your xbox been modchip yet?
    2) used cross over cable only
    3) If you got all that email me. I will give you more information. I will show you and soon you can burn any games you want, PS2,XBOX,PC games easily back up. But for me to do something for you, you have to do somthing for me.
    4)Have you got something to offer me? It took me lots of times and energys to know how to master it.

3. kenzlee

kenzlee Member

i have no idea why khant is telling you all that crap. your question is simple and has a simple answer. if you're talking about soft modding your xbox and using your existing configuration to get online, xbconnect, etc. then yes you should be able to. that guy sounds like a DA if for some reason you are looking to make back-ups, even though that is totally unrelated to your question, then you can just do a search there are so many guides out there its crazy.

4. BR7

BR7 Regular member

Are you serious?? LMAO

I've got something for ya..

How bout a swift kick in the ass?