1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do I need a Pandora Battery?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by drpotato, Jan 3, 2008.

1. drpotato

drpotato Member

I've been searching all over the forums and I'm in a state of confusion after reading through several posts. Hopefully someone could clear this up easily for me.

I have an old fat PSP, version 1.5 working fine.

Is it required that I have a Pandora battery to update my to the latest 3.71 m33 firmware?

My confusion comes from reading a guide how to update to the latest and not once it mentions the Pandora battery or the memory stick, but then I read many other forum posts(On this forum and on other ones) where people in a similar situation as mine are told to get a Pandora battery and set up a magic memory stick.

2. dEEz_nUtz

dEEz_nUtz Regular member

If you are running 1.50 firmware, you dont need a pandora battery-There is a guide thats stickied on the first page of this forum.
    In your case, you will need to update your 1.50 psp to 3.52M33-4 first then you can update to the latest 3.71M33-4...It wont let you update directly from 1.50 unfortunately.