1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do i need to change my dvd drive to be secure from banning in live ??

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by Rad0n, Jul 15, 2011.

1. Rad0n

Rad0n Member

I want to go on live but i want to be secure before doing so..

Do i need to change my optical drive and use a new nonflashed dvd drive,, bcuz ppl say m$ bans u from detecting your log to know that ur optical drive is flashed or not.. if it is so than what is the reason to use stealth patched game....

do i also need to change my hard drive cuz i used some non stealth pached games before..

and if using stealth patched games secure u from banning, so i just need to change my hdd??

i know its a controversial topic, but plz help me guyz. thank u

2. eebeejay

eebeejay Regular member

Just flash it with iXtreme LTPlus1.9 and always check the forum before doing a system/dashboard update.

3. Eisherz

Eisherz Active member

Even that will get you banned eventually. There is no safe way to prevent a banning from life by now. Some people got lucky and have been playing on live forever with modified consoles, some get banned after 1 month.

4. Modking30

Modking30 Regular member

There hasn't even been a wave ban in two years. LT has been doing it's job. The people that got banned the last year were jtag users, gamerscore boosters, and cheaters. LT is not detectable.

5. Eisherz

Eisherz Active member

Actually, that's what they said about iXtreme too. Maybe LT is safe, but I doubt it, mostly because so far nobody really knows by what reasons Microsoft flags and bans. As I already wrote, there are people who have been online forever with unstealth firmwares and others got banned days after they first went on XBL.