1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

do I need to update my jtag?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by AssKlown, Aug 14, 2012.

1. AssKlown

AssKlown Regular member

Hey guys, my jtag is running dash 13599, and is running great so far. I'm familiar with how things work, but I am by NO MEANS an expert with the capabilities of my jtag yet... I recently tried installing a new game, and got the: PLEASE DOWNLOAD GAME AGAIN message. I am just wondering if something is wrong with my game, or does my system need to be updated.

If my system needs to be updated to the latest dash, can someone please point me in the right direction.... I asked the same question a few months ago, and was given VERY GOOD info on how to do this, which I can still follow, however cannot seem to find the right files to download anymore.

The last time I tried loading a new XGD game, it told me the system needed to be updated, so thats what I did, now I'm getting a different error... just wondering if it was something I did wrong.

Thanks

2. AssKlown

AssKlown Regular member

Guys, I'm still trying to update my jtag, any help would be appreciated.

Was given a link with 3 files that I need. I have 2 of the files, the one I'm not sure about is the system file. The link has the 13604 file system - which I could use - but would rather update to the latest dash, and am not sure if there is another filesystem that I should be searching for?

Can I use the latest download from the MS website? Please help.

3. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

have a look thru the forums in link below failing that there's a chat link in white to the right of the elitemodscene logo you'll get an error message just clik the click me it'll carry you to irc

http://www.elitemodscene.com/

edit:ffs forgot it's in my sig

Last edited: Aug 25, 2012
  4. gnoby

gnoby Regular member