1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

do nme games work with ixtreme firmware

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by hanpolo, Oct 9, 2007.

1. hanpolo

hanpolo Member

hello all, im new here, i was just wondering if any one could help, i flashed my xbox 360 with the new i xtreme firmware, if you have a game wich is desinged to run with the nme mod chip, can u run the game on the ixtreme firmware, or do you have to convert it to run with the ixtreme firmware? if so could some one please point me in the right direction, or explain how i can do this.

thankyou

neeewwwbiee

2. mrleftnut

mrleftnut Member

The game could be both compatible with nme and iXtreme. i switched from using an nme to iXtreme and i found most of my backups still worked(this is because i download my backups). i managed to fix the few that didnt work by using xdvdmulleter.

3. hanpolo

hanpolo Member

thanks lefnut, so if i download a game wich is in nme format,could u give me a idea on what files i would need to add to get it to play please, or would i just need to add the stealth file for the game? i used imgburn to do halo 3 and it worked first time, was already pre patched, all help would be gratefully appreciated cheers