1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do not buy from PS2Cover.com

Discussion in 'PS2' started by jk323, Jan 1, 2004.

1. jk323

jk323 Guest

do no buy from them, try to avoid this site as much as you can because they will try to lie you and cheat you... example i ordered breaker pro usa version 2 days later my account got charged and they sent me e-mail saying they sent it out already and should arrive in 5-10 days its been 11 days now and still no breaker pro they say they dont take orders between dec 24-29 but i ordered it on 20th then they msg me again saying that it wasnt processed because it was during those dates they lied to me, they cheated me, and they never respond to e-mails(they try to avoid your e-mails because we know theyre trying to lie

PS2COVER=SCAMMERS (never buy from them trust me there are many better sites ive ordered from but ps2cover aint one of them)

2. andrew31

andrew31 Regular member

i ordered a flip top lid about 2 month ago . guess what !! im still waiting.

3. Yaguchi

Yaguchi Regular member

I ordered from Ps2case.com 3 times and he always deliver on time 3-4 days, and $42.00 for fliptop and SMD v2.0 I'm not sure if he has v3.0 yet.

4. jk323

jk323 Guest

its ps2cover that sucks they keep lying andlying and lying to theyre customers saying they shipped the item but really they havent done much about it but charge it so they can get paid
    EVER HEARD OF BUISNESS BEFORE PLEASURE SCAMMERS!!!
    NEVER ORDER FROM PS2COVER.COM

5. nutty_cop

nutty_cop Member

those of you who got ripped off, i don't know if you can make a complaint but try this site. www.bbb.com

6. sheriff76

sheriff76 Member

i feel your pain man, i was a victim too. my brother in law asked me if he could use my credit card to buy the breaker pro from ps2cover.com - since i'm a nice guy and all, i said yes: bad mistake. not only i got charged for that stupid breaker pro, my brother didn't get the shit he ordered at all. he bought it around the same time as you and he did exactly what you did man...emailed them like a mofo. they just kept lying to his azz! i'm never gonna let him use my card again!

7. sheriff76

sheriff76 Member

hey jk323, just to give you an update on what happened...my brother is crying his ass off saying that he got jipped of his money. i was like, "you got jipped, it charged my card biyatch!, give me my money foo!" we started kicking each others ass in tekken 4 using jin and of course i won 4-0 so he cried some more and paid me back. told that mofo to stop using my card and shiet. phuck man...now some phucken chink from hong kong got my card...thanks bro!

8. jk323

jk323 Guest

LoL that brother is me and I finally got my breaker pro they been lagging on it for a week but I finally got it they also sent me a messed up cd.... DO NOT EVER BUY FROM PS2Cover they send you damaged discs because when i got mines from the mail the cd was scratched up everywhere and the cd wasnt even in the case DO NOT EVER BUY FROM PS2Cover take my word for it that you'll get damaged discs, long delivery when your paying 8 bucks for shipping, and lied to.

9. account

account Guest

thanks for the advice i was going to buy the breaker pro but not from them anymore do any other sites have the breaker pro yet?

this has nothing to do with the above i am not advertising i am just doing this to make 2 cents per click this will be on all my posts
    http://www.modchip.com/clickcgi/click.cgi?goodcheats

_X_X_X_X_X_[small]check out my website (it's my first site and it's pretty shitty but check it out) http://www.jgames.50megs.com
    [/small]

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2004
  10. devilhunt

devilhunt Active member

11. derek1965

derek1965 Guest

i ordered a flip top and sm2 in late nov and it still has not arrived as of yet. gave me some bull about a problem with the credit card but when i checked with my bank they said nobody had requested payment. received an email on dec 23rd to say my order was now processed another email on jan 2nd to say it had shipped but could take 5 to 15 days , i will post here if i ever receive it

12. Crazycro

Crazycro Member

I see some of you guys have not been very lucky with that site PS2COVER.COM I almost ordered from them (WHEW) I'm glad I trusted my instincts and decided to go with a company in the states instead. If anyone wants a site they can trust I used "chipzone.com" there service was excellent. Plus you can call them with any questions that you might have. I live in N.J. they are located in N.Y.C It only took 2 days for me to recieve it. Excellent service and products. As well as fair prices.

13. jk323

jk323 Guest

yes crow but they dont sell breaker pro's there, the only reason i bought from ps2cover is because they get the new releases early because they are next to swap magic buisness or something like that

14. Cyprien

Cyprien Active member

*laughs* poor bastards!!! lol!!! man this is REALLY funny... this only proves that nothing cant repalce the power of a chip... even a bad company that lie about antyhing lol...

15. joshwill8

joshwill8 Member

jk323, I ordered from there the same day you did, my package still has not arrived though. Just wondering, did they deliver by a truck like UPS, or did your local post office deliver it to your door?

16. derek1965

derek1965 Guest

ok my cover arrived today and i installed it after some work with a file ( i have the v9) their covers only cover up as far as v7. swap magic works fine only one thing though the ps2 is gone very noisy unless i put a weight on top of the lid...... anyone ever experienced that? or is there adjustment on the lid i dont know of?

17. jojo999

jojo999 Member

that noise from your ps2 might be caused by the white plastic/magnet thing that is on the top of the fliptop, if isn't fit properly that is. I also ordered from ps2cover.com and they don't reply to any emails...i hope i get the breaker pro i ordered =(

18. drew888

drew888 Member

is it possible to cancel the order, because i ordered from them via credit card and then i read this post, witch got me annoyed, and i want to order from another site, i have been sending them emails everyday asking what the status of my order is and they will not reply, is it worth sending them an email saying i want to cancel or should i just sit and hope it will come ?

19. DiskBoy

DiskBoy Guest

UPDATE:
    In January I sent copies of the replies on this thread to PS2COVER.com and asked them what was up. They replied back to me that the main reason for recent delays was because of the Christmas/New Years holidays and that they were making every effort to ship on time ("orders are processed immediately") and reply quickly to e-mails and inquiries. They told me that they were honorable and honest. Well, although it took them a week to respond to my e-mail, I believed that they were sincere. So, on January 27, I ordered a fliptop/swap-disk combo from them. On Feb 2, they billed my credit card through MYPAYSYSTEMS.com Sadly, this is the last that I have heard from them. Not only have I not received the product or any update on the status of my order, I haven't received any response to my e-mails either. STAY AWAY FROM PS2COVER.com THESE GUYS SUCK!!!! I should not have taken them at their word. I'm out $49.75 DON"T BE TAKEN BY THESE ASSHOLES!!Even if I still receive my order, they are not making good on their promises and apparently do not care enough about customer satisfaction and/or return business to respond to customer concerns. Their slogan should be "Caveat emptor"....Let the buyer beware.

20. skool123

skool123 Member

has anyone had any experiences from ps2fliptop.com or modchipkits.com? im thinking of a fliptop and was thinking about one of those. anyone have any recent experiences to comment on?