1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do not order from Saveware!!!

Discussion in 'PS2' started by sl75, Mar 8, 2004.

1. sl75

sl75 Member

I just wanted to tell people not to order anything from Saveware. I placed an order for a Fliptop and Swap Magic Disc Set and when the order arrived I only received the fliptop. I've been emailing them for the past week and haven't received any reply from them at all. This might not happen to everyone who orders from them but I just wanted to let everyone know that if there's a similar problem with your order they will not make any effort to resolve their mistakes. I finally had to dispute part of the charge with my credit card company and order the SwapMagic Discs from someone else. Watch out for Saveware. They may have the lowest prices but they've been much more trouble than it was worth.

2. r_back_64

r_back_64 Member

I alos had problems with them. I got my order but was supposed to get an email with a tracking number that I never got. I finally got a hold of them by telephone (which didn't sound like a business on the other end) and was supposed to send me email again which never showed up. So be careful with them.

3. djklarc

djklarc Member

Boy....this is funny. I am also having issues with this "company". I placed an order 2 weeks ago and have not heard from them. So, i called them and some old lady answered(usually they never answer at all) all pissed off like i just interrupted her daily nap or something. Anyways they finally got around to taking the money of my account for my order yesterday, who knows when ill actually get what i ordered. Very unprofessional.

djklarc