1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do not sign up for psp blender

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by lilrae345, Feb 19, 2007.

1. lilrae345

lilrae345 Member

This website psp blender is not a good website. It is saying that they have a special offer for $37 but it doesn't that is the regular price they are just trying to get you to hurry up and sign up for it. that is how you know that the web site is a fake. You can even download the games to the psp. They give you all this stuff to download to the pc that they say will help you and it doesn't even work. They have this one thing that they tell you you need to have but they can't give it to you on there website because it illegal thats how you would know the whole website is illegal. I know this stuff because i signed up for it and know i am trying to get my money back and thx for all the people that helped me to know this website is a fake so dont sign up for it.

2. paul91

paul91 Regular member

sorry to say but just about everyone on here knows that website is a scam (they just give you links to stuff you can easily get yourself from torrents or p2p software)

btw there was a thread floating around before telling people how to get refunds so if you are having trouble you could always try and search for it

3. WierdName

WierdName Regular member

Just a tip, never sign up for a site that gaves you games for consles to download! Its almost always(correction: is always) illegal. Plus, your paying for that crap that usually doesnt work good or at all. And that site just takes a little common sense to tell its illegal. They are selling you the content of UMDs that are a proprietory disk only made and used by sony. So how, without doing anything illegal, can they give you the files on those disks? Think about it.

4. lilrae345

lilrae345 Member

thx i wasn't really thinking i just wanted some more games but next i wont doo that

5. axwardle

axwardle Regular member

sad enough i had to learn this the hard way.