1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

do these games work?

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by drumkid21, Mar 10, 2005.

1. drumkid21

drumkid21 Regular member

hey guys, i'm about to backup some games, and am trying to avoid wasting a lot of blanks, so i was wondering if these games can be backed up successfully:

def jam: FFNY
    call of duty
    fight night 2005
    terminator redemption
    jak 3
    bloodrayne 2
    splinter cell: PT

thanks!

2. TeKniQuE

TeKniQuE Member

i have sucessfully backed-up DEF JAM" FIGHT FOR NY

3. abx

abx Guest

bloodrayne 2, splinter cell: PT, def jam: FFNY ,call of duty have worked for me

4. drumkid21

drumkid21 Regular member

did you guys have to use any special methods for burning (like rebuilding in isobuster, etc?) thanks so much!

5. squizzle

squizzle Active member

I did Pandora Tomorrow and Bloodrayne 2. I rebuilt Bloodrayne 2 but I'm not sure if I had to. Everybody's saying Mercenaries had to be rebuilt but I just copied it with Decrypter and it works fine.

I've heard people say that they had problems with some games (Pandora Tomorrow) if they use Swap Magic. I have a modchip and mine works fine. Other people with modchips don't seem to have the problem with Pandora Tomorrow either.

6. danbooke

danbooke Regular member

All those games I have successfully backed up using Nero. The only one of those that needs to be rebuilt is Bloodrayne 2. You'll have to do some research here to figure out how to do that. Here's a list of games that I had to rebuild: Bloodrayne 2, Mercenaries, Champions of Norrath, The Guy Game, Xenosaga. There might have been a couple others too. I have heard people have problems with Splinter Cell PD, but mine works fine.

7. drumkid21

drumkid21 Regular member

ok thanks so much for your help! i'm using SM 3.3 so i'll try them out!

8. steimy

steimy Active member

I know Bloodrayne2 has a garbage file that has to be removed in order to get it to work. I know people who have had problems with Terminator as well. The rest i have and they need nothing special.

9. drumkid21

drumkid21 Regular member

so to get bloodrayne to work i just have to open it in isobuster and delete the garbage file? do i have to replace it with anything else? thanks again!

10. Chocho

Chocho Member

For Bloodrayne 2 all I had to do was remove the garbage files. I didn't replace them since I heard you didn't have to. You could if you want just make some dummy files to replace the garbage files. I didn't do that though and it worked great for me with SM 3.3 and my V12 PS2.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2005