1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do u think Sept 10 update...????

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by gringo200, Sep 6, 2007.

1. gringo200

gringo200 Member

Do u guys think the sept 10 update for the xbox 360 will detect the IXtreme 1.2 firmware and ban people from live because of using modded consoles????

2. b18bek9

b18bek9 Regular member

yes...just like the halo 3 beta....come on now they know that halo 3 is gonna be released soon so of course they are going to try an ban ppl an catch ppl so lets see......

3. dakid712

dakid712 Member

I really don't see why they have to wait for Halo3 to ban people.

4. bailey07

bailey07 Regular member

Last time they updated service no one got banned its only the dashbord updates but who knows if it is an update to scan for modded consoles.There's no point in worrying you probably wont get banned plus why mod your console on live if your worried about getting banned?I buy originals and dont play backups so ive got no reason to be scared.

5. tavek

tavek Guest

Yeha it wasnt an DASHBOARD update, it was downloading the HALO beta and crackdown disk info. That in turn scanned the console & disk.
    I think the BANS wont happen till halo 3 is out, and if SOME people get HALO 3 before the rel date, Id say stay off live till teh 25th atleast or beware!. Funny thing is if u had the game 1 week prior to rel and then played teh game on live the 25th, CHANCES are youll have beaten the game an dhad a butt load achievments, WHICh should DING MS system.