1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you know how to create the IFO items without using Ifoedit?

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by johnnyemh, Mar 14, 2007.

1. johnnyemh

johnnyemh Member

Hi guys:
    I joined two parts of a movie seamlessly, ...SUCCESFULLY, ...using VobEdit following a procedure described in other page. According to the procedure, after the process of joining is finished, you have to use then Ifoedit, you create the IFOs and other related parts of the DVD to finish the procedure. I DID SO, .... AND PLAYS WELL, .... WITH A "BUT." It happens that when you need the SUBTITLES, ... these had become corrupted (it shows them as a blurry greenish spot where the subtitles use to be -I tried with several movies, ...in all the same problem). I know that this phenomena is caused by the Ifoedit procedure, because using VLC media player I can see the problem spots, ... but using the same player, but without the IFO items, ... INMEDIATALLY YOU CAN SEE THAT THE SUBTITLES CAN BE SEEN CLEARLY (I do not know why VLC media player is capable of playing the movie without the IFOs items).
    I know that I could use for instance the IFOs created by DVDShrink if you use this program to create the joining of the parts, .... but you have to "FIX" this IFOs with Ifoedit. Does somebody know the procedure to do that?The other question that I have is: IS POSSIBLE TO CREATE A NEW SET OF THESE IFO? [you know for a simple movie they are 4 of this items], .... USING A DIFFERENT FREE PROGRAM? (To see that this alternative maybe doesn't blurr the subtitles::>)

Thanks for any help in this regard

2. detinater

detinater Member

i cant help you but i know who caan mikeismad,,,,,,,,he knows everything;)