1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do You think they will eventually bring Motor Storm to Xbox 360 as well or make a game alot like it

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by mb423752, Feb 22, 2007.

1. mb423752

mb423752 Guest

I chose to buy an xbox 360 instead of a ps3. The only game i want thats not on Xbox is the Motor Storm. Is there any game like that for Xbox.

2. chubbyInc

chubbyInc Regular member

well no need to worry, I tried Motor Storm and it's no better than Twisted Metal Black. Try some Burnout Revenge!

3. bhetrick

bhetrick Active member

I, too, am waiting for some type of off road game for the 360. And right now there's nothing available. I haven't even read about anything that's in the works. 8(

I know Flatout: Ultimate Carnage is comming.
    http://xbox360.ign.com/objects/840/840485.html

4. handsom

handsom Regular member

It's kind of a small market (No offense) the only reason (speculatively) that they do well; is because there is a much larger fanbase on the PS2, so more chances of a buyer, so to speak. Traditionally though, they didn't do all too well on the original xbox either.

I'm not opposed to seeing one, but I haven't heard of any 3rd party companies making more games like this; I think Motostorm is actually by Sony(Unless I'm mistaken); it may be a little while before we see a next gen offroader.

Truthfully, I haven't enjoyed much offroading play since 'Offworld Interceptor' for the 3D0/Saturn, lol. Perhaps it's just not my thing; but I think there is a market for it, even if I'm not in that market.