1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

docs/instructions??

Discussion in 'PS2' started by jonesin39, Jan 12, 2004.

1. jonesin39

jonesin39 Member

Buying used games is sure cheaper - but no instructions on how to play. I've found a few sites with some year old information. Is there any place to find up to date documentation on games?

2. Mouth_uk

Mouth_uk Regular member

Occasionally sites such as GameFAQs will have in depth walkthroughs including gameplay and button configuration. Were you after actual user manuals?

3. jonesin39

jonesin39 Member

ya..I know they have the walkthroughs, but i'm just looking for the regular manuals, even if it's just in text form...to look over or even print.

4. Mouth_uk

Mouth_uk Regular member

I had the same problem when I bought a few cheap second hand psx games without manuals.

What you are asking sounds very fishy, tread carefully. Thats some free advice, this site is for backing up games only.

5. account

account Guest

so what he needs help lets help him what games and if i have them i will scan my manual and send it to you

this has nothing to do with the above i am not advertising i am just doing this to make 2 cents per click this will be on all my posts
    http://www.modchip.com/clickcgi/click.cgi?goodcheats

6. jonesin39

jonesin39 Member

i don't see how it's fishy. I buy a lot of used games because i can't afford $50 a pop. Most of them have no manuals...I just want to see how to play them!