1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question Does anybody know TunesKit DRM Media Converter here?

Discussion in 'Mac - General discussion' started by andresgreen, Oct 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. andresgreen

andresgreen Member

I'm a new registration user of TunesKit. It is advertised to remove DRM protection from iTunes rental and purchased movies. So I tried to convert a rental movie with this app several hours ago. But everytime I clicked "Convert" button, I would receive a Play command from iTunes, which ask me if I need to play it. I'm not sure what to do. I'm afraid if I choose Play, then iTunes will recommend this, and my rental movie will be expired within 24 hours. But it seems TunesKit can't work if I don't make a choice.

2. dreal

dreal Member

I think you should accept the Play command. I searched this app via google and downloaded the trial version on my Macbook Pro too. Actually, I'm looking for a such functional app to help me convert the iTunes movie to my Android phone. It seems TunesKit can actually strip the DRM protection from iTunes movies. And I'm assuming iTunes is needed to run during the conversion. The movie will be played in the background with iTunes while TunesKit grabs the data.

3. dreal

dreal Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.