1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

does anybody know were i could buy a premod chip ps2 from a good site

Discussion in 'PS2' started by BadDagger, Apr 14, 2005.

1. BadDagger

BadDagger Regular member

ok i messed up my ps2 really really bad and will not run. So i need to get a new one but i want to have a chip in it, but i also do not want to put the chip in it myself! So i was wondering if anybody here knows of a good website that i could buy a premoded ps2 but the sites have to reliable cause i dont want to be spending around $200 and find out that the site just ripped me off... I need a site that is reliable, fast in delivery and does not over charge, and that some one can say honstly they did buy a ps2 from them.

i been looking at some site if some one could tell me if these are good site or not that would be help full cause i really dont want to be riped off of $200+

Getitrepaird.com
    xteammods.com
    modwhiz.com

Last edited: Apr 14, 2005
  2. steimy

steimy Active member

OK, well i bought mine at http://www.xmodd.com
    It works great. It will take them a couple weeks to get it to you because, as with most sites, they are made to order due to the fact that you can choose from 4 different chips.
    I suggest the DMS4 Pro chip, that is what i have. The Toxic team is always making new flashes (upgrades) that you can use with that chip. the one i bought from them already came with the TOxicOS installed on it, which you will need to load back ups without a boot discs. And due to Toxic it will always have more features than it's competition. Like the newest flash they have out now is ToxicOS v0.3 which gives the chip hard drive support and also allows it to be able to play DVD9 (dual layer) back ups! That makes it the only chip out there right now that can do it.
    P.S. just so you know, the average price is a bit over $200, they run around $280. They are on sale there for that price until 4-30-05

3. munx

munx Regular member