1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does anyone else get this error in imgburn?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by jerecho, Jan 2, 2012.

1. jerecho

jerecho Regular member

I have gotten this error twice now. Not sure what it means.

[​IMG]

All I have to do is hit the retry button and it finishes the burn. It will give me the same error at 99% of the verifying also. Is something wrong in my settings maybe. I have a lite on drive flashed with burnermax. Using the latest xbox backup creator and imgburn.

2. funksoulb

funksoulb Regular member

I would ask on the ImgBurn forums about that one. I've never seen that error before, nor have I ever seen anyone post about it before.

3. jerecho

jerecho Regular member

That's what I kinda thought. I've searched and searched but haven't found anything on it. I wish the new abgx would hurry up and come out so I could test my burned dvd before trying it on xbox live. I don't want to chance it.

4. jerecho

jerecho Regular member

I just verified one of my discs that I got that strange error on and it verified 100% in ABGX. I did eventually trace the problem down to my USB 3.0 seagate hard drive. It only gives me the error when burning iso's from it. I transfered the same iso to a sata hard drive and burned from there and never received the error again. Pretty strange....