1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does anyone have a ppf fix that lets the pal version of pikmin run past the start screen on a pal cube.

Discussion in 'Nintendo Gamecube - General discussion' started by Ghost_Dog, Sep 2, 2004.

1. Ghost_Dog

Ghost_Dog Member

Ripped pikmin myself, its pal, and i have a pal gamecube. It loads into the start menu ok with mgs loader on phoenix v2.3 and 2.2 but as soon as u hit start and it goes to read the memory card it just hangs! I thought at first maybe it needs a save from a real version on the memory card, so i copied mine over but no, it will still not work. Any help would be appreciated. I love workin with this stuff, and its a shame to see it not work, I have made like 10 images now and only 2 havent worked so im hopping theres a ppf fix or something out there for it.

2. grmbl

grmbl Regular member

Could someone give us a link to ppf patches plz...

3. L-Burna

L-Burna Active member

Hey Ghost_Dog have you tried the Reliable Disc Streamer man.It might help you out getting that game working man.I know it takes a long time to stream a game with the program,but the good thing about this program is that it will tell you exactly what you need to get the game to work.Hey man you can get it here http://www.maxconsole.com/?mode=gotodownload&downloadid=464 .If it doesn't work I am sure they have a ppf patch off of mIRC also man.I can't really tell you where to look off of mIRC,but I know there is a ppf patch on there somewhere also.

Peace L-Burna

4. Ghost_Dog

Ghost_Dog Member

cheers man much appreciated

5. Ghost_Dog

Ghost_Dog Member

i downloaded that reliable streamer thing, and it said component 'comdlg32.ocx' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid. is there anything u could think of i could do to make it still work. I have already tried re downloading it many times.

6. L-Burna

L-Burna Active member

Yeah man there could be a couple probs that you could experience with this program man.You are gonna have to switch to PSOload 2.0a .This is not really that hard to do man,just delete the PSO save file you already have that has PSUL.Then open up Phoenix Loader 2.3 and follow the steps all over to setting it up,but instead of choosing PSUL to save your PSO game use the PSOload 2.0a and this should fix the prob man.I had that exact same problem you had when I first got that program.If this doesn't work then tell me and I will send you the program working alright.

Peace L-Burna

7. Ghost_Dog

Ghost_Dog Member

which save file am i supposed to delete, i dont want to have to redo the whoe network thing again, i just cant be arsed u no.

Ow and by the way thanx man u have been a great help to me on all of my posts.