1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does anyone have any luck with eXeem

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by mickK, Feb 10, 2005.

1. mickK

mickK Regular member

hey guys,

Has anyone had any luck getting any searches when using eXeem? all the stuff i search for i get no results. I only was able to the first day I used it. For those of you who don't know what this program is, it is a P2P program that allows you to search and download bitorrent files instead of going to websites but it is still in beta and the new version is 0.21 and it has no spy ware in it as 0.20 did

2. philipman

philipman Regular member

I don't have any problem with it is very fast at downloading, I do have problems with it freezing sometimes when you press things to fast or do lots of searches.

3. carl123

carl123 Guest

do you have a worry with the spyware it holds shame as it shouldnt have to be like that if it was good we would have given instead they went somewere else shame again as it will never be the same........

4. mickK

mickK Regular member

Looks like i made a mistake in posting this. I meant that the new version supposidly does not put spyware on your computer but still has ads

5. philipman

philipman Regular member

yes it has ad ware but no spyware, i removed the adware eXeem is a very good program. I should say when newer versions come out it will only get beter.