1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

does anyone know how to edit audio from a cd???

Discussion in 'Audio' started by jr818nh, Sep 26, 2004.

1. jr818nh

jr818nh Member

hey ppl i need help in figuring this one out cuz i can't. i want to edit music(which is suppose to be mix) from a cd and want to burn it with no gaps between tracks( by the way i got the nero wave editor software). ive tryed to open the file with the nero software but it an error window opens saying " an error occured while reading from the file E:/Track01.cda ". do i have to change the file to mp3??? im not too sure but if anyone knows how to do this plz let me know> thanks ppl.

2. lauritx

lauritx Regular member

3. Jeanc1

Jeanc1 Guest

You need to rip that Cd first to a file ! You can do this efficiently with Audiograbber , a FREEware you can get here :- http://www.audiograbber.com-us.net/

Next you can load and edit each tune in a Sound Editor like Audacity , another FREEware available here :- http://audacity.sourceforge.net/

Finally you can burn the results with your Nero !

If you do want ABSOLUTELY no gap --- In your Sound Editor , you can make ONE long wavefile with all the tunes in it, AFTER you have edited the small dead lead-in and lead-out on each . If you just burn them separately, there will always be a small pause between tracks.

_X_X_X_X_X_[small]Do It Right , and you will be a Happy Camper ![/small]

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2004
  4. lalala211

lalala211 Member

Thanks I did it by using that audio thing lauritx said to use.

5. Jeanc1

Jeanc1 Guest

What about the gaps ??