1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does anyone know how to load the PS2 HD using Syphon filter?

Discussion in 'PS2 - Hardware boot discussion' started by tooquick, Nov 16, 2007.

1. tooquick

tooquick Member

I saw an ad on craigslist for a modded PS2, he had the HD mod and he said he had a program on his memory card and used syphon filter to load it. I wasn't able to buy the PS2, because I was too late, but I may want to use this method to mod my PS2 myself. Does anyone know what to do and what version Syphon filter to use. Thanks.

2. cee43ja1

cee43ja1 Regular member

you need to use the memory card exploit. the syphon filter game was probably the original ps1 game. the ps1 game is used to trigger the exploit.

3. tooquick

tooquick Member

Thanks I figured that's how it worked. I hope it is Syphon Filter 1, because I already have that game. You wouldn't happen to know where to get the memory card exploit? And is there anyway of getting the exploit onto a memory card without using a modded PS2? Thanks again.

4. cee43ja1

cee43ja1 Regular member

you will need action replay MAX. there are guides at exploitstation.com that will help you create, and get the exploit onto the ps2 memory card.