1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

does anyone know how to start your psp over so its liek starting from scratch????help me plz!!!!

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by jaker911, Feb 21, 2007.

1. jaker911

jaker911 Member

my psp semi bricked 3 time i fixed it each time but idk wen it was but my psp's anilog joystick doesnt work it make me go in circles wen i play any game.... coudl i just reinstall my whole psp kinda liek rebooting the who system or no ??

2. npdyna

npdyna Regular member

Use Recovery to downgrade to 1.5 then re-up to OE-C. Look at Hexitnow's winstaller thread that's stickied on this forum to get the RECOVERY folder that you need.

3. jaker911

jaker911 Member

well i have done that already but i wanna restart liek redownload an reinstall the psp main program so itll be fresh cuz my joysick is messed up and it atomaticly goes to the top left of the internet brouser and wen in game it makes me go in a circle

4. Static_

Static_ Regular member

Have you ever considered that the joystick itself is fuct up...?

5. jaker911

jaker911 Member

liek how woudl it be fried ??? if now how do i fix the chip through downloading sumtin and running it onmy psp??

6. jaker911

jaker911 Member

liek how woudl it be fried ??? if now how do i fix the chip through downloading sumtin and running it onmy psp??