1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does anyone know how to use DVD shrink???

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by semuk, Jun 30, 2003.

1. semuk

semuk Member

First off, thanks for taking the time to read this.

K, now,

I ripped Futurama s2d4 with DVD decyper thingie, then removed the subtitles, other audio ie french ect, then compressed 2 of the vob files.

Than after a long compressing time it finished but spat out more vob and ifo files that i orgianlly had.

I thought this was normal so just burned then to a DVD-R but it cut the menu and only plays one of the vob files????

Please anyone?

Thanks

also, i can't get DVD2one to work on my pc? i have winXP.

TIA
    Sem Uk

ps: please ignore sig, it's old i hate that dvd x copy now!

2. ken0042

ken0042 Regular member

For episodals I use the instructions in my sig, setting DVD2one on full disk mode.

What is the problem you're having with DVD2one? Are you getting a particular error message.

3. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

4. scottvf

scottvf Guest

For episodes, I use dvd decrypter to rip all files. Then I use TMPGEnc DVD Author to extract each episode and make my own menu. Then output the finished product. If it's too big for a dvd-r I then use dvd2one full disk mode to shrink it. I do this so I don't have to shrink it more then I have to by getting rid of other languages and subtitles.