1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

does anyone know wat the psp filer ver.2.9+ does and how to get t to work right cuz mine make the...

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by jaker911, Feb 21, 2007.

1. jaker911

jaker911 Member

it make s my psp freeze and i dont know wat it does any way but i wanna know

2. tehjoker

tehjoker Regular member

PSP Filer is an app NOT to be messed with (why dont you ask my friend? thats how he f**ked his psp up). Simply, if you dont know what your doing on PSP Filer, you might get a brick. Dont use psp filer, oh and if you want to know what it does, read the readme. Its there for a reason. Oh and stop multi-posting, it gets REALLY annoying.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2007
  3. jaker911

jaker911 Member

well it didnt come wid read me but thanks ... well im sry if i need help wid my psp thats wat this part of the forms is for so cry bout it

4. tehjoker

tehjoker Regular member

Ya so, these forums are to ask people but at least some people have common sense (actually i take that back). If filer 2.9 freezes, why dont you just use another version? Use filer 3.0 and see if it worked.

5. jaker911

jaker911 Member

y shoud i i bet itll brick my psp andill stop posting alot if u tell me thats wats gonna happen

6. npdyna

npdyna Regular member

@Jaker911 - what are you trying to do that requires PSPfiler? Cos it can probably be done easier and safer using the Recovery menu USB flash0 access.