1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does anyone know where to buy a slide card or has one?

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Akazecks, Mar 8, 2005.

1. Akazecks

Akazecks Regular member

Hello, I ordered a swap disc slide card combo from Modchip.com. The swap discs only came, so im stuck with a disc I cannot use, because I need a slide card. Does anyone know where I can just buy the slide card or does anyone have one they do not need. I need it to play an actual import called Giren's Greed for PS2. Thank You.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2005
  2. mallaug

mallaug Regular member

You can make a slide card from a credit card and use that. I t doesn't work as good but it does the job ok but it's better to get the technique down wiith the original tool and then use the credit card. Just mark the shape on a paper and trace it to a credit card or something close to it. the handle width is a bit short of 2 inches. Total width is about 3 inches. And height about 2 inches and change doesn't have to be exact just has to fit in the PS2. So just measure a square around that big on a credit card, and then download a picture of the real thing to help create the hook point on the right corner or I could mail you an example picture I drew up on paint around the same size and anatomy of the tool. Just send me a pm if you would like this pic. GL