1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

does anyone Know where you could POSSIBLY get pirated games

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by hursty27, Dec 19, 2004.

1. hursty27

hursty27 Member

can anyone help me in finding a site

2. hursty

hursty Active member

are you in uk?

3. pulsar

pulsar Active member

You are very unlikely to get a response here my friend with a question like that.
    Afterdawn is not really happy about links to pirate sites. I would recommend a google search, unless you want to land yourself in hot water with the mods. That is not a road you really want to go down.
    Not recommended!
    Bad move,
    Really bad move.

4. hursty

hursty Active member

advertising of PIRATED games is not allowed on this site,send me your email through PRIVATE MESSAGE,just click on link at top of screen.posting your email on main forum is banned.regards.

5. hursty

hursty Active member

HI PULSAR,i see you have same drives as me SAMSUNG DVD ROM,PIONEER 108,i am having problems burning PS2 backups using "ON THE FLY METHOD"keep getting message "insert disc with enough space???"any ideas? i cant use hard drive,using FAT32,only allows 4GB,i have nero 6 and alcohol 120.dvd discs are INFINITI 4.7 DVD-R

6. pulsar

pulsar Active member

For a start "on the fly" can be a very risky way of doing things, you just increase the risk of errors. I would go for NTFS HD system. If I am not mistaken FATS is not the best system. I am not sure of the difference between the two. I guess a google search is in order to find out that one!
    Personally I do not back up PS2 games. As far as I am concerned it is the most over rated piece of hardware out there (I do own one!) Have you not thought about one of the HD emulator thingymajigs for it. You do not have to insert discs, the HD is the source. I believe it also gives you faster loading times.
    Quicker to access a HD than a disc if I am not mistaken. (which I usually am!!)

Last edited: Dec 19, 2004
  7. hursty

hursty Active member

no can do with hardrive at the minute,you are right fat32 is rubbish,only allows you to create a single file up to a maximum 4GB in size,thats why i need to use ON THE FLY,but my blanks are providing enough space.

8. okboz

okboz Regular member

This has got to be the most stupid request i have ever heard.

Boz