1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does anyone know...?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by ncarro, Jul 26, 2007.

1. ncarro

ncarro Member

why my psp wont update. I was downgrading my 2.71 TA-082 to a 1.50. I got past the hen d and idstoragechange steps and everything reset and went fine. Then when i started the update X.YX it would start but then say it is having a error trying to read the update (data.pbp speficifcally i believe) then it would just start back up still being a 2.71 hen d.

2. lfc505050

lfc505050 Regular member

i think you missed out the bit where you have to make the data.dxar. do this by running the update maker.

3. ncarro

ncarro Member

what update maker? i was using the easy installer from this forum.

that should put everything right onto my memory card but it gets an error while trying to put the update.pbp file onto it and stops. So i had to put them onto a blank folder on my computer then transfer them manually, but when i went to put the update.pbp (the 1.5 eboot renamed) it gave me an error message but would still put it on the card anyways.