1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does God of War Work thorughout the whole game yet?

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by hubba112, Mar 28, 2005.

1. hubba112

hubba112 Member

Hey..I need to know if the Confusion version works perfectly without any freezes. I don't want any technical mumbo jumbo. O and I have a soldered mod chip. And what kinda files are missing from the Confusion rip?
    PLEASE REPLY...

Last edited: Mar 28, 2005
  2. L84skewl

L84skewl Guest

dude, just read the other posts.

read the nfo file for the rip it says that only the bonus movies are missing.

somepeople claim it's frozen, some have claimed they completed the game no problems.

worst case scenario it freezes and you wait til someone has a better rip, or if the sonix method works, do it that way.

3. hubba112

hubba112 Member

I did read the other threads, but they were very confusing, so I just wanted to be sure. And what are bonus movies? Are they part of the story, or are they like trailers, making of the game, developers comments etc?

4. Troy1

Troy1 Member

about 30-40 mins ago i just finally completed the confusion release, it works all the way, you may experience long loads in the cliffs(next stage after temple of pandora) but other than that, game is b-e-a-utiful, i never enjoyed a game as much as that, but yeah, game is great, only extras are ripped(treasures)

Peace Troy

5. hubba112

hubba112 Member

Yessss...o and I heard somewhere that U need a swap disk to play this game, and solder chips won't work..Please tell me thats not true.

6. balaboom

balaboom Member

yeah i heard it works perfectly by using the sonix's method or you can download the confusion release you can go to ps2nfo.com for more info