1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

does psp radio work for m33 cfw?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by ripeye, Nov 26, 2007.

1. ripeye

ripeye Member

I'm on 3.52-4 M33 and recently added psp radio to my psp, the program loads fine but when i try to connect it gives me a network error message saying that it can't enable the network. i read past posts with psp radio problems and they only refer to OE cfw. which is why i ask the question. if it is compatible can some help me to get it working. THNKS in advance.

2. drakex

drakex Regular member

Havent tried it yet, but it is said that it works.

3. ripeye

ripeye Member

like i said it loads the game and even gives me the shoutcast list but when i go to enable the connection it tells me it can't be enable. so i went looking and found a thread with the same issue there was a link and i found a reviewed version but in the read me it says (THIS IS FOR CUSTOM OE ONLY) (USE AT YOUR OWN RISK) so before i tried it i want to make sure my psp won't like catch fire or something.

4. CKhaleel

CKhaleel Regular member

I've tried it, works.

5. wichozzz

wichozzz Regular member

works for me too. u most be set u wifi conection on psp radio
    and save options

6. ripeye

ripeye Member

ok. i figured that it most work, but why does it give me the error enabling network message? my connection is fine i can go into the internet on my psp, but it won't work pspradio.