1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

does someone know where to get the matrix gameboot?

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by tyderich, Mar 1, 2007.

1. tyderich

tyderich Member

i have found several gameboots for matrix but not the right one... im lookin for the one shown in this video at you tube http://youtube.com/watch?v=60XB7ABYLBQ

i have found one thats similar, the only real difference is you'll notice the one in the video has a bright white flash towards the end... the one i have just stops (as if its froze) before it loads into the game... can someone help me find this one? thanx

2. rework

rework Member

3. tyderich

tyderich Member

thanx for replying, but i cant get the gameboot to work, it just shows a white background with the psp logo, i have plenty of space on my flash so i know its not a problem with that, plus the gameboot i was currently using was actually bigger than that file.... i tried manually replacing the file and i also used pspset to try to change the gameboot, and that didnt work either... do you know what the problem is? im currently running 3.03 oe-c, and i also had 3.10 oe-a at one time and i had this problem sometimes too.... well i will do alittle research but if you didnt mind reply back if you have any suggestions, thanx