1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does the Logitech Wireless Play Link work with xbox 360?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by jkat1, Dec 16, 2007.

1. jkat1

jkat1 Member

i own an xbox 360. I am planning to get the logitech Wireless play link. it never says on any of the sites bout it that it is compatible with a 360. bbut it soes say that it is compatible with most ethernet based gaming devices. i also found something called the Logitech Wireless Play link Extension. the sites say this is compatible with 360. but in the pictures the two look the same. So, is the Logitech Wireless Play Link compatible with the xbox 360? Or, is the Logitech Wireless play Link Extension needed to play on xbox live? Or, are they both the same thing? please help really confused.

2. caliph

caliph Guest

i have the logitech wireless play link (im pretty sure its the same thing as the logitech play link wireless extension, except with different wording). it runs flawlessly and never lags on my xbox 360. i would highly recommend getting it, as it is so cheap compared to the official wireless accessory for the xbox 360. So theyre both the same thing, and it is compatible with the xbox 360.

3. jkat1

jkat1 Member

how much did u get yours for b/c on most wesites they range from $25-$35. Also is there a retail store that sells them like fry's or bestbuy, etc.

4. caliph

caliph Guest

im pretty sure there isnt. I checked everywhere, but it was nowhere to be found at any retalier, so i just bought it form ebay for like $50.

5. jkat1

jkat1 Member

ok ty. u helped a whole lot. seriously not in any way sarcastic.