1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does the order matter?

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by robbierob, Apr 20, 2003.

1. robbierob

robbierob Guest

Just wanted to ask. I have been using smartripper and dvd2one to just make movie back up of my dvd films. Now i am trying to make full dvd backups with smartripper and dvd95one. THis is the deal. When i finnish encoding all the files with dvd95one and try to burn with nero it tells me "dvd files reallocations failled. This dvd might not play correctly"

I went with it anyways and everything came out fine the hole back with menus and all, but what was the prob? I got no audio. I have done a just the movie back with the dvd just fine audio and all.. with that all my question is do the files have to be in a certain order?

thanks!

2. herbsman

herbsman Moderator Staff Member

I've never heard of DVD95One ..?
    Do you mean DVD2One or DVD95Copy??

Either way Nero is probably telling you that you don't have all .BUP .VOB .IFO files !

herbs : )

3. robbierob

robbierob Guest

i meant dvd95copy. when i ripped the dvd i used the all file feature in dvddcrypter. now i dont get sound and the nero error.

Rob

what does the reallocation files failed usually mean. is this a nero error or a ripping error?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2003
  4. herbsman

Nero is probably telling you that you don't have all .BUP .VOB .IFO files !

^ Reallocation error ^

[bold]My Method: [/bold]
    Smartripper
    DVD2One
    Nero

Nero allocates files immeadiately and continues to burn a 100% compatible (w/ Sony DVP-NS305) DVD-R(RW)

herbs

5. robbierob

robbierob Guest

it seems to be the way that dvd95copy makes the vob files. i jsut did the same movie with dvd2one 112 "full" movie one and it looked pretty good with the sound..

Rob

6. herbsman

[bold]: )[/bold]