1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does these Ritek Go4's look like the right ones

Discussion in 'DVD±R media' started by sjg1999xp, Sep 30, 2004.

1. sjg1999xp

sjg1999xp Guest

I think these are OK but they say HUD branded but I think they meant HUB, the case looks the same as ones I previously bought that were good. I Thanks for the help, Steve

Ridata G04 1X-4X DVD-R (Matte Top Hud Branded) Bulk by Ritek

http://www.shop4tech.com/item2285.html

2. leeborn

leeborn Regular member

err yea these does looks like the right ones, as long as der case iz der same.

3. catfreak

catfreak Active member

4. sjg1999xp

sjg1999xp Guest

Thanks, I just ordered from shop4tech, 49.00 with free shipping is decent enough for me. Thanks Steve G.

5. leeborn

leeborn Regular member

6. sjg1999xp

sjg1999xp Guest

I ordered Ridata G04 1X-4X DVD-R (Matte Top Hud Branded) Bulk by Ritek, what is the differenec between go4 and g05, is there a quality difference? Thanks

7. catfreak

catfreak Active member

.. The difference between the G04 and G05 Ritek discs is that the G05s can be burned at 8X ...

8. sjg1999xp

sjg1999xp Guest

Well, at the most I burn at is 4x but you are saying the quality is exactly the same and what about price, which is better. Thanks

9. catfreak

catfreak Active member

...I never burn faster than 2X, I think that I get a much better burn (and more compatible discs) that way ... As far as the prices ... they fluctuate a lot ... whatever you get the best deal on ... I usually buy +R discs because the Ricoh that's in my computer only uses +R ... But when I see a good deal on -R, I'll grab 'em because my Lite On set top recorder will use any discs I put in it ... The quality on the 4x and 8X is always good ... Since you're using the -R format, if you see any Pioneer Certified ProDisc for a good price, try some out the quality is really good on them also ...

10. sjg1999xp

sjg1999xp Guest

Thanks, I appreciate the help