1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does this brick....?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by okthen12, Jun 28, 2007.

1. okthen12

okthen12 Guest

Ok i was thinking about customising my XMB. All im going to do is replace the files which are needed to be replaced, nothing else. Could this result in a full brick where i cannot recover?

2. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

no it does not. it will semi brick, however, unless u run flash agent. it will free up flash0 space so u can safely install custom xmb. google it and read the readme.

3. okthen12

okthen12 Guest

ok thanks mate i would have just gone and done it the other way if u hadnt said that cheers. Btw is it noob friendly?

4. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

yes, very much so. when u boot the program, go to the recovery mode section, then press arrow keys until u see replace unneeded files 2.5 mb or something close to that. then press x. to make sure it ran properly, leave the program and boot it again. it counts how much space is left in flash. make sure it is at least 2000 kb and u r good to go.