1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DON'T be conned into BUYing from Model-gadget/KlickStore.com; EMAILs and/or FOUL LANGUAGE = BAN

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by GodzD, Nov 28, 2007.

1. petebhoy

petebhoy Member

model-gadget.com site is up again ,still saying all orders for cards will be refunded,all accounts for the ones who tried to buy have been suspended, we live in hope.

2. DOUBLE_DD

DOUBLE_DD Member

Cazabee you will find his number on website yes he in dundee, he just not doing on web due to custom problems....he may be able to help you localy but dont quote me on it just call number on site....

as to guy went to pc jerry if you im me i will give you link to new firmware for that card plays everything with it as the 1.18 not the best and no probs with the unofficial 1.19,

id post link on here but not sure if would be against rules maybe creaky or one of other moderators can answer this question?

3. DOUBLE_DD

DOUBLE_DD Member

ggirl can i just add that people going to trading standards ect caused problem in first place its like going to police and saying i bought a sixteenth of cannibis and when got home and unwrapped it was an oxo cube lol,,, these gadgets are 100% illeagle just like the afformentioned cannibis,,,,we all in a dark place on these and may be hard to get money back when tax man and customs, vat police ect ect all get involved as they may already be going on his site being down,,,, best to call your credit card company file complaint and have transaction reversed / chargeback simple and easy you got no goods do this you get back your money,,
    dont go through worldpay contact your own card issuer now dont wait
    hope works for you pal :)

4. dakka

dakka Member

Hey, hate to say it but it's happened again to me..i've paid for R4DS on 28th feb and now my account's been suspended so that i cant contact them. so if you reading this "MIKE" Chan, then what's going on with order #61790 and why are my calls been ignored and emails? this is the payment confirmation email and trading standards will be hearing about this if i dont get what i paid for, for my nephew's birthday (which was missed due to this crap)...Thank you

Your transaction has been processed by WorldPay, on behalf of CONSOLE PC COM LIMITED.
    Transaction details:

Transaction for the value of: GBP 16.53
    Description: Purchase from www.model-gadget.com
    Merchant's cart ID: osCsid=f47451b24720eedbe36abe85c391a203
    Authorisation Date/Time: 28/Feb/2009 13:30:44
    WorldPay's transaction ID: 1000059229
    This is not a tax receipt.

my name is DARREN BROUGH and my wife's debit card was used for the "purchase". I bought myself one from you the month before and that came in 2 days..

5. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

6. ewitcombe

ewitcombe Member

just to let people know i got an email from Chairuddin Chan saying he is refunding me, then i got one from worldpay saying ive been refunded. so just waiting for it to show in my bank now,

also if it helps his direct email address is trader@model-gadget.com . im not sure if that was already listed on hear but if not i hope it helps.
    goodluck everyone

7. delilah22

delilah22 Member

Hi,
    I order 2 r4's in February and they came about 4 days after i had placed the order. I ordered 3 more on 5th March and have just had confirmation from worldpay that my money has been refunded in full. I have also had an email from 'Mike' saying that my klickstore account now shows the status as refunded. Please note though, on the worldpay website it does say that it can take between 5 and 30 days for the money to appear in your account. SO I wouldn't worry you should get your money back.

8. ewitcombe

ewitcombe Member

just checked my online banking it says
    thank god for that. but i think its safe to say i wont be shopping there again

9. petebhoy

petebhoy Member

just checked my online bank , money was returned from model gadget but i will never shop with them again.

10. Toti311

Toti311 Member

I`am still waiting for my money.

11. dakka

dakka Member

Hey all..
    It seems my money has been refunded or is being refunded.
    I too got an email from chan and then one from worldpay confirming, so good luck with all yours, just stay on the case..Peace

12. soupy76

soupy76 Member

are people on here still struggling to get edge cads, i have them, loads of them
    sc

13. Toti311

Toti311 Member

So,
    today I tried to call Model-Gadget again under this number: 0208 873 2310
    And oh wonder! Someone has responded my call. So I tried to introduce myself, but all the one on the other end did, was to insult me and hang the phone on. I don`t know whats going on there, but I got no idea what I can do to get my money back. So I think the money and my ordered Roomba is gone.

14. x_tatz_x

x_tatz_x Member

I had problems with them too, but when I rang up they were quite helpful, only when I hadn't received my replacement order (after waiting 1 month for my r4 card to arrive it didnt work) within a week, I asked them and they said they hadn't bothered yet, strangely enough I appreciated the honesty, but I asked them to send it the next day and they did, two days later was when they announced closure, so I was one of the lucky ones, keep trying, i'm sure you'll get through eventually

15. xtr213e

xtr213e Member

Ordered on the 8th march got an email saying they were refunding me then one from world pay still no refund so contacted world pay to find out what was going on and was informed the refund had been rejected

model-gadget email adresses no longer work
    phones no longer answered on any of the guys sites

As of tomorrow the bank will try tog et the money back as the accound is apparently still open to refunds

16. scuubie

scuubie Member

I live close to model gadgets,they have been raided by the police and customs.It is all in the local papers ,£100,00 of stock seized.

17. xtr213e

xtr213e Member

Wonder if i will get a refund then should do i didnt receive my any products

How were we ment to know there illegal ?

18. xtr213e

xtr213e Member

Well the site Model-gadget site has come back online so have sent them an email before i ask the bank to start recovery proceding.

Im wondering if it was model gadget that got raided as the stopped selling the cards a while back

19. Toti311

Toti311 Member

I send them a letter before 2 weeks with copies of all the written emails, bills and so on... But I still got no message from them or any money back.
    Cant believe my money is gone for nothing.....