1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dont know whether devhook or 3.03 oe-a

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by pspnoober, Jan 14, 2007.

1. pspnoober

pspnoober Guest

i dont know whether to use devhook and emulate the firmwares or 3.03oe-a .And in 3.03oe-a can i run hombrew of the xmb like devhook and in 3.03oe-a can i run psp iso's.

2. iwillgetu

iwillgetu Regular member

3.03 0e is way better than devhook..... u can run ur games off the xmb plus play psx games... no need for devhook anymore...

3. simpsim1

simpsim1 Regular member

I totally agree. It's definately better. Dark_Alex has surpassed himself here.

As to why it's better, well there's two main reasons... Speed (Because you're not emulating the firmware, you're getting a little extra free memory for your games to use) and convenience (Turn on your PSP and everything's there for you). It's also completely downgradable using the recovery program.

Having said that, you need to be bloody careful when you're flashing it, that you've got a full battery (I keep the power cord in as well), and that you don't touch anything whilst it's flashing.