1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dont upgrade to 3.40 oe its a bricked psp then!!

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by prodigy47, May 20, 2007.

1. prodigy47

prodigy47 Guest

i had a psp 1.5 which i upgraded to 3.40 oea to play latest psp games.After downloading some psp games from the internet i put da iso files in da iso folder and when i started da games that was xyanide resurrection and metal gear solid portable ops it worked for the first time.Second time when i tried starting da games both did not work,it says the game could be started .Tried some other games too still da same error. I never had such a problem and yes there was a umd in da drive. I m sure the firmware has done some changes in da psp plz help me to get a solution and plz people dont download anythin unless u have knowledge of it . if anybody could just help me with this problem i would appreciate it.

2. glenquag

glenquag Regular member

Do you even know what a bricked PSP is? It means you can't turn it on. And you probably got messed ISO's or screwed with he recovery menu.

3. prodigy47

prodigy47 Guest

can u tell me what to do next if i screwed up da recovery menu oh and about bricked i meant was, my psp did not start for 10 mts then it started so i believe it was semi bricked just try getting a solution if u can with this recovery menu thing and thanx for helpin

4. schism123

schism123 Member

in the recovery menu, disable 'use no umd' if you have it enabled

5. prodigy47

prodigy47 Guest

i tried disabling no umd still no use i m loosing hopes on this thing

6. frenchman

frenchman Member

1- Please at least try to spell correctly.
    2- Your psp is in NO way bricked
    3- go back to 1.5 if you're not happy