1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Don't you just hate Noobs?!?.....but remember you was one too!!

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by Duoenigma, Oct 25, 2004.

1. Duoenigma

Duoenigma Guest

Okay now for my noob questions,

What kind of dvd-burner would you recomnned? I'm willing to pay $150 or lower!

I been reading about the swap trick, matrix chip, etc etc etc. Is there any single trick/chip, that compatible with all ps2 consoles? thanks

2. devilhunt

devilhunt Active member

my recomendation for a dvd writer would be the pioneer 108, i beleive the swapmagic dics work on all versions of ps2 and also the duo2 mod chip

3. Duoenigma

Duoenigma Guest

Are their any reviews on the swapmagic? How reliable is it?

4. maulucci

maulucci Member

I don't know of any reviews but I just got the swapmagic and flip top and I have backed up and played 10 games that work perfectly including GTA5 and Mortal kombat deceptions(sp?). I have used this also with all my EA games and they boot up and work just like the origanls do. and if you patch the games with an online I.D. the games will go online with no problem since there is no acual mod chip in the ps2. I recommend getting the swapmagic and flip top, b/c so far I have had no costers or problems! I hope this helps.

I am also using a hp dvd+rw burner that came with the computer.

MaddogMaulucci

5. Duoenigma

Duoenigma Guest

Is there any single trick/chip, that compatible with all ps2 consoles?