1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Double agent with swap magic 2.0?

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by eiamhere, Jan 21, 2007.

1. eiamhere

eiamhere Member

I have Swap Magic 2.0 (DVD version) and a back up of Swap Magic 3.6, and it's elf file. I read the back up would work if I booted with Swap Magic 2.0, it didn't.

Is there any way to play this game with swap magic 2.0, I've been trying combinations and searching all day, Any help is appreciated, thanks, Ed

2. jenko6a

jenko6a Guest

have you tryed rebuilding it. If that dousnt work try cogswaploader

3. eiamhere

eiamhere Member

no, I just patched the DNAs and burned it. I tried Cogswap.elf with ARMAX, but it didn't work. What's the latest Cogswap, one that can be burned to disc?

4. eiamhere

eiamhere Member

I found Cogswap Cue/Bin. It's been a while since I used these, so they've all been deleted from my hard drive. Is it possible to add a dummy file to make Cogswaps' toc higher?

Also if you have any idea were I may find information on editing swap magics cnf file and adding it to ISO's, I'd be grateful, sounds interesting.

5. eiamhere

eiamhere Member

Sorry forget the dummy part, I haven't had much sleep and my brain doesn't work to weel to start with.

6. ace1uk

ace1uk Guest

I use SM2.0 & both the PAL & NTSC versions of Double Agent load just fine using only SM2.0 DVD.
    Try burning to good quality media.

7. eiamhere

eiamhere Member

Thanks Ace I'll do that.

8. nixz

nixz Regular member

No, the game does not run fine with Swap Magic 2.0 DVD.. I use Taiyo Yuden DVD-R's and the game booted up with Swap Magic 2.0 but when I get to the start screen and select single player the game goes to the "please insert a PS2 disc" screen.. I resolved this issue however by using the Zoneloader DVD. Then Double Agent worked perfectly :)