1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Down grade 2.71

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by jack18, Feb 2, 2007.

1. jack18

jack18 Member

I have went trough so many way,but it dosent work. Can anyone tell me the proper one that i can use. Since im new pls let me know step by step. Im been having this psp for one month but cant play any games. Pls don't get pisstoff who ever there who are boring abt this problem. Thanks in advanced.God bless you all.

2. tyler123

tyler123 Regular member

plz goto, scroll left as far as you go
    system settings
    system information

should say mac address
    system software
    nickname

i can only help you if it is 2.71 or less ,done many 2.71 to the one i use 3.02oeb .there is another one after this ,will try when needs be

3. hexitnow

hexitnow Active member

download the 2.71 easy downgrade from psp-hacks.com. That is if u have 2.71 on your psp.

4. Eisherz

Eisherz Active member

If you tried the downgrade and the red screen didn't appear, use the 32 Mb Memory Stick that was sold with your PSP, on larger sticks you need more than one try to downgrade (can be 10 or more tries) but on the 32 Mb stick it should work on first attempt.

5. hexitnow

hexitnow Active member

Actually thats not why it happens. and its on all memory sticks so using the 32 MB wont help, but the xploit for 2.71 is unstable and doesnt execute properly evertime.