1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Downdater 2.71 to 1.5

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by kaamos, Mar 11, 2007.

1. kaamos

kaamos Member

Can someone please send me / point me in the direction of the downdater file needed to downgrade from 2.71 to 1.5. I've downloaded the 2.71 Downdater from PSP Hacks, i just need someone to help me out with the 1.5 helper. ie i need the flashed file.. Cheers!

2. staxx

staxx Regular member

Sorry to not provide you with a direct link. i've just been lazy today. All you need to do is use the search option for this forum it should pull up a couple tutorials for you.

3. kaamos

kaamos Member

Yeah thanks dude, i already know what to do, i just need someone with a 1.5 fw PSP to provide me with the files required to complete the downgrade, if you could help me out that would be great!

4. staxx

staxx Regular member

The tutorials you found don't have those files?? The majority i've seen usually have everything you need...hold on i'll try and find a link for you.

*EDIT* heres the link to a tutorial (if you have a t-082 motherboard) if not i believe it still has the 1.50 file you need anyway so you can follow whichever tutorial you had Click 4 gay pleasure lolol i kid, just click it...it'll take you to what your looking for

Last edited: Mar 12, 2007
  5. shauntay

shauntay Regular member

also there is an easy downgrader for 2.71 now which does everything for you, no need to go looking for eextra files, i used it the other day and it worked gr8. that was also from psp hacks