1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

downgrade 2.71 without usb cable.

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by REAM, Feb 17, 2007.

1. REAM

REAM Guest

hi, i just went out to a store to buy another psp (white) and it came with firmware 2.71 (non TA-082).

it was a starter pack and so didnot have a usb cable and my other usb cable had been lost a few weeks ago.

i have a produo card reader, and was wondering, will that work so i can put the files on there, or not?

2. tehjoker

tehjoker Regular member

ya but the transfer speed is important too. my pc has a card reader but its transfer speed is not as fast as usb tho.

3. REAM

REAM Guest

well wouldnt the speeds just be for the writing of the files to the MS? so that wouldnt matter right?

4. Eisherz

Eisherz Active member

Yes, can be done using a card reader. Make sure to use the little 32 MB stick that came with the PSP, the exploit seems to work faster with less tries when you use that instead of a bigger one.

5. REAM

REAM Guest

i got the starter pack, and therefore, i only have a 64MB sony MS (from a sony ericsson phone)