1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DOWNGRADE 3.03 WITH PSP DEMO UMD

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by sat165, May 15, 2007.

1. sat165

sat165 Member

i heard that you do not have to use gta; lcs to downgrade from 3.03 to 1.5, you can also use the psp demo disc thats supplied when you buy your psp. is this true??! if so any tutorials or isit exactly the same as the gta downgrade

2. blackvamp

blackvamp Regular member

Where ever you heard it from, it's not ture. You need unpatched gta:lcs to downgrade from 3.03

3. MidnightJ

MidnightJ Guest

Its not ture + GTA LCS is very easy to find.

4. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

GTA:LCS is easy to find. but finding an unpatched one is where ull have the trouble

5. faqman98

faqman98 Regular member

thats a lie. just buy it used from ebgames or something and make sure that the copyright on the back is '05 and the firmware requirement is 2.00

6. MidnightJ

MidnightJ Guest

Yeah thats how i get mine. Also, isn't the greatest hits version the patched one?

7. blackvamp

blackvamp Regular member

Beware that places like ebgames, they keep cover and games separated. So the original game might not go with the cover. But you can always return it.

8. algtz1

algtz1 Regular member

So I went to Game Stop after work on Friday because it was payday and I was going to buy the cheapest UMD they had so that I could play PSP ISO games. And as i looked at the wall of games, lo and behold, GTA:LCS. I thought to my self, nah it can't be. I turned it on its side and they had a "USED" sticker blocking the ULUS number. But it had the pic of the boat and police car in the back and it had the 2005 copyright on the back so I took a chance and bought it for $17.99. As soon as I got to the car, I took the sticker off and there is was: ULUS 10041. Now mind you I really don't need it because I bought a used PSP last week with fw 2.5 so I was able to downgrade and upgrade to custom fw without it. But I want to have the UMD just in case any of my friends want to downgrade a brand new PSP. What a great start to a good weekend. So I partied my *ss off for the rest of the night.

9. laz305

laz305 Regular member

thx ima goto to gamestop tomorrow and try and find one, now i have a better idea of what i am looking for. so its GTA Liberty City right?